- 1.5 ounces Campari
- 1.5 ounces gin
- 1 ounce of vermouth
- 2 tablespoons of saffron syrup
- 2-3 ice cubes
- In a glass add Campari, gin, vermouth, and saffron syrup. Stir until all ingredients are mixed up.
- Fill glass with several ice cubes and pour mixture over ice.
- Garnish with orange half and saffron threads.
Saffron Champagne Cocktail
- 1 orange
- 1 ½ oz saffron-infused gin
- ½ oz simple syrup
- Chilled dry champagne
- Saffron strands
- Combine the gin, orange juice, simple syrup and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with chilled champagne and garnish with a few saffron strands.
Lady Sansa Stark
- 1 oz rose vodka
- 1/4 oz saffron liquid
- 1 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
- 1 1/2 oz lemongrass syrup or saffron & cardamom syrup.
- Orange Juice
- Place a scoopful of ice in a cocktail shaker(or in a large glass).
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker and shake (or into a glass and stir).
- Pour into a cup or martini glass and garnish with a slice of star fruit.
Saffron Lemonade with Blackberry Syrup
- 1tsp Saffron
- 2c Lemon Juice
- 2½ c Sugar
- 5c Water + 1c Water +1c Water
- 1c Blackberries
- Lots of Ice
- In a medium saucepot combine sugar and 1c water.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved and begins to boil.
- Add the berries and lower the heat, and let simmer until the berries have softened.
- Remove from heat.
- Break up the saffron using your fingers in the palm of your hand and stir it into the hot mixture – be sure not to waste any! Let the syrup sit until cooled.
- Combine the lemon juice and water into a tall pitcher, and add the syrup and ice.
- Stir well and serve immediately!